Morawa Parents & Citizens Association has a proud tradition of supporting the staff and students at the Morawa DHS. Each year parents and community members give up their own time to help in the running of the school. From organising successful sporting carnivals, to fundraising for extra activities, camps, outings and new equipment, to managing the uniform shop and canteen. Morawa DHS is lucky to have such a dedicated and passionate group of people.
If you would like to be part of the P & C, please contact one of the following committee members through the school office (08 99712500):-
- President – Jasmine Collins
- Vice President – Haylie Cosgrove
- Secretary – Mia Andrews
- Treasurer – Ashleigh Ketteringham
- Cropping Program – Mark Coaker
- Band Committee President – Terri Tomlinson
- Band representative – Helen Walter
- Sports Representative – Haylie Cosgrove and Brad Collins
- Uniforms – Caitlyn Mills
- Canteen – Marg Lawson
We look forward to seeing you.
You can contact our P & C direct at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Western Australian Council of State School Organisations Inc. is about parents, supporting public schools. More information on this organisation can be found by following this link: